Wednesday, December 5, 2007

First Touch of Snow


Finally, I experienced the chilling temperature outside. It's -8 degrees F today. I was super excited when I heard the weather news report last night on the snow forecast. Wow, it's unbelievable and I love it! Feels like heaven outside. Everything covered with snow-white. I enjoyed gazing the trees from our bedroom, the white covered roofs, the road, the grass which turned into a thick pile of ice. I even took many pictures in our basement. From there I had infinite poses with snow on the background because of our glass sliding door. Thank God I didn't have to go outside just for pictorial purposes. While I busied myself with my camera, a friend of mine from Florida called. She was thrilled of my snow experience because she will never see it there. :-)

No comments: