Sunday, December 2, 2007

Beauty and the Geek

Me and hubby had a great time watching our favorite reality show. We have seen season 1 and 2. My favorite part of the show is the transformation period and the complete makeover which the geeky guys have gone through. It really makes a huge deference when those nerdy guys in glasses waxed their hairy body, wear contacts instead of those thick glasses and cut their hair with a new look. We spent the whole afternoon cuddling and tickling in the couch during commercial break. I had enough of it but he makes it a habit of tickling me everyday. Seems like he has nothing much to do, no stories to tell or no jokes to crack or maybe he has ADD now? Oh my God! Does hubby need more attention? Am I not giving him enough? Hahaha... I have to ask him about that.

No comments: