Friday, December 28, 2007

Emails from Supervisors

I was very much surprised when I opened my yahoo account and saw two emails from my two previous supervisors. The company that I've applied with a week ago really wanted to check my work performance on my recent employment. I gave them my last company's phone numbers but it's too impossible to reach my former bosses because of the time zone difference. They are 13 hours ahead of us here in the US. Thank God, my bosses are so cooperative and supportive and I'm glad they don't mind putting them as one of my character references in my job applications. I know they are quiet busy in the office and the evaluation attachment took them time to fill up. The forms consisted of three copies and concerns on my strengths & weaknesses, attendance, punctuality, interpersonal skills, communication skills, quality of work, and my overall attitude and performance. With the help of my previous supervisors, I really hope I will land a great job soon.

No comments: