Friday, January 11, 2008

Yehey! I Got A Job Offer

Finally, I got a job from the agency that I applied a month ago. I remember the exams that I went through, tests measuring my skills. I recalled how nervous I was when I was interviewed by three staffing managers. Through it all, I made it.

I was supposed to have another interview today at 2:00 p.m. (part time job) but I decided not to go instead because three hours prior to the scheduled interview, my phone rang. It was good news from the staffing manager, informing me of a job assignment. I can't believe it and I'm so happy I'm back to being a career woman. The workplace is very close to our house, only a three-minute drive. Well, that saves a lot of gas for commute. No reason to be late! Hehehe! I'm so excited on my first day next week and nervous at the same time. I hope my colleagues are nice and helpful. We'll see!

No comments: