Thursday, January 17, 2008

It's Snow Time Once Again

Hubby dropped me off in the office today because he didn't want me to drive in snow. Well, I haven't really tried driving in ice. The thought of it totally scares me.

After taking our free lunch, my officemates started to get panic and nervous. We saw how heavy the snow flakes were on the glass window and the road was already thickly covered with ice. I'm quiet surprised how frightened they were of snow driving. I thought they're used to it but I was wrong. They decided to leave right after lunch and I have no choice but to depart also. I don't want to be left in the office all by myself and work alone. Thank God, an officemate offered me a ride back home. I got startled even if I was just the passenger but I got home safe.



This was the second snow since the winter season started. I'm sure there will be more.

No comments: