Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A Glimpse of Me

I got this tag from Janet. Thank you girl for this. I really appreciate it.

1. At what age do you wish to marry? I wish to marry at 28 but I got married at 26.
2.What color do you like most? I love pink.
3. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one? I'm so happy our paths crossed.
4. Where is the place that you want to go the most? Beach. I'm a certified beach bum.
5. Which part of you that you hate the most? I'm so impatient. I am too ambitious and always wanting more.
6. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do? Analyze things and realize I'm not the saddest person in the world.
7. What are you afraid to lose the most? My family in the Philippines. They are the most important persons in this world and my hubby too.
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do? Travel around the world, buy properties, invest and start collecting diamonds. Hehehe.
9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you. Nice, Warm and Friendly
10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half? Faithful and loving.
11. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most? I should have taken nursing course in college.
12. Which type of person do you hate the most? User, self-centered people
13. What is your ambition? To be a nurse. Guess have to go back to school to reach that ambition but it's achievable.
14. If you had one wish what would you wish for? Long life, good health and happiness for me, my hubby and my family.
15. How would you celebrate new year? Go somewhere romantic and just have fun.
16. What is the best gift you can give to someone this year? My love.
17. Are you afraid of death? Of course, I still have a long "to do list."
18. What did you learned in life? Life is short so make the most out of it.
19. What is the best thing to do if you had just a break up? Keep myself busy and move on.
20. Would you give your life to save someone very special? Yes

No comments: