Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Summer Capital of the Philippines





Baguio City, known as the summer capital of the Philippines, has been welcoming more and more tourists from around the world. With its cool weather, friendly people, clean environment, and scenic mountain views, Baguio is one of the best places to visit in the Philippines. The third photo above represents the Baguio's ancestors known as the "Igorots". They dress in their traditional costumes and your visit will never be complete without a picture with them.

The cold winter season makes me nostalgic of the great city which I once visited together with my parents. It's exactly the same month last year after I resigned from work. It was a splendid vacation before I came here in the US. I'm not sure if there's the same city as Baguio here. It is a city that is unique and one of its kind. I love this wonderful "City of Pines".

No comments: