Friday, February 1, 2008

Start Earning Income

I have been here for almost a year now. With nothing much to do I decided to start blogging so I can write my new experiences living in a different country. I remember when I was a kid I always had a diary. I am fond of writing my daily encounter from gradeschool until college. After graduation, work kept me busy so I stopped. And now here comes my diary online. I never thought it would be this fun. It's great to read other blogs and meet new friends from different parts of the world.

I read a lot of stories about how some people get lucky earning money online. I was skeptical at first. Then I saw a post in a forum about making extra money by blogging. I got super excited. Who knows I might be lucky as well. So instead of watching TV or sleeping for long hours I decided I need to do something to earn extra income and take advantage of my blog. As they say, there's no harm in trying.

No comments: