Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Tag 12345

I was tagged by a new blogger friend Avee. Thanks for this.
1. Name one thing you do everyday ------ blogging! (since November)
2. Name 2 things you wish you could learn ------ speaking Spanish & swimming
3. Name 3 things that remind you of your childhood------chocolate coated pretzel which used to be a favorite------ old songs (My mom and dad made it a habit to play classic and oldies songs usually in the morning when I was a kid----- and pictures of course which represent the best of my childhood memories, special events and great things in the past
4. Name 4 things you love to eat but rarely do:----- dried fish and pusit------kinilaw (a famous Filipino recipe)----- ice cream because I am trying to loose weight------lechon! Hmmm, just love it (it's so expensive here and rare)
5. Name 5 things that make you feel good:------ shopping and malling------every time I call my family back home and knowing they are doing ok------after doing tae-bo exercise (love the feeling of being fit and healthy)-----appreciation and compliments from my husband------traveling, out of town trips and going to different places really make me feel good!



No comments: