Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I Made A Good Deal

I busied myself making some posts for my blog when a I got a call from my friend. She told me she was in a furniture store which is very close to my house. I have seen this store everyday but never thought of dropping by to see what's inside. And today, I went there and was surprised how cheap their furniture items are. They sell hotel furniture items which are slightly used. They have entertainment units, decorative mirrors, lamps, sofas, wall frames and a lot more. While looking around, amazed how cheap the items are, I noticed this very nice, leather black computer chair. They sell it for $50 but the owner gave it to me for only $35.00. I decided to buy it for my hubby so he can sit comfortably while playing his favorite games online. He really likes it.