Saturday, February 9, 2008

Typing Fun Today

I got a call from the bank's human resources manager yesterday. She asked me if I am still interested to work with them and I anxiously said "yes". She conducted the initial interview over the phone, discussed the pay rate per hour, the work schedule and it seems like a good opportunity for me so I agreed for another interview on Monday. Part of the interview will be a skill test for data entry numeric keys. I used to be a bank teller when I was still in the Philippines but it's been so long since the last time I played my fingers on the numeric keys. I am concerned about my speed and accuracy that is why I need some warm up and more practice. I found this cool website online and I will be spending my whole afternoon today doing some typing practice. I hope I will make it on Monday and they will hire me. Hehehe. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course I wish you luck with the great wage-labor exchange and exchanging your skills with a mean wage.

As I'm sure you know, the critical aspect is to become touch profiticient neeeding no visual confirmation of your keystroke.

Nice link - to the typing test site.