Monday, February 11, 2008

28 Questions

Thanks Lara for sharing this to me.

1.Are you in a complicated love situation? No.
2.Do you hate more than 3 people? Yes.
3.The last thing you drank? Lipton iced tea.
4.Favorite chocolate bar? Lindt (especially Pistachio) and Cadbury
5.How many pairs of shoes do you own? Five
6.Favorite genre of music? I'm a lover of classic love songs.
7.Do you like beer? Yes, occasionally though.
8.What are your favorite colour(s)? Green, Pink and Blue
9.Is anyone in love with you? Yes my lovey dovey husband.
10.Pepsi or Sprite? Pepsi
11.How many video games do you own? I don't have one.
12.Does look matters? No
13.Are you too forgiving? No, I'm slow to forgive.
14.Do you own a gun? No.
15.What did you do last night? I bought curtains yesterday and I did the installation of the rods. I'm a handywoman now. No more girly me.
16. Nicknames? Van, Vany, V.
17.Are you thinking about somebody right now? Yes.
18.Are you happy with your life right now? I'm super happy with my life now. I can say life is beautiful.
19.Do you like your hair? No. It's too long. Need to find the cheapest hair salon.
20.Does anyone like you? Yes
21.Last thing you read? Just finished reading Sidney Sheldon's Memories of Midnight
22.Are you afraid of the dark? It depends. If I'm inside the house, I'll be fine but walking in the dark outside is scary.
23.Have you ever stripped? Yes. hehehe
24. Can you cook? Yes of course.
25 . Money or Love? Both
26.Do you enjoy scary movies? Yes
27 .Marriage Or Live In? Marriage. Live In is a no no for me.
28.When was the last time you said "i love you" ? Last night before going to sleep

No comments: