Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My Favorite Perfume


I went shopping today with a friend. I tried to look for more working clothes, specifically the professional/business casual look. I was so excited as I entered the store's front door because they have so many sale items. Unfortunately, I can't find the right fit for me. Most apparel/garments they have are designed for typical American women sizes. That's usually my problem when it comes to buying clothes here in the US, it's just so hard to find stuffs for a petite size 4 like me. I did try fitting some clothes on until I got tired going back and forth to the fitting room. I just can't seem to find the perfect fit. While waiting for my friend shopping some kiddie stuffs for her daughter, I went to the perfume section and saw my favorite Lancome Miracle parfum. I immediately grabbed it and proceeded to the cash register. Instead of buying clothes, I ended up purchasing my favorite scent. I really love it! It made my day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. You just made me curious about this scent...