Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Get Paid To Blog

Blogging is my way of creating a personal diary online where I can write the important events of my life. It’s my way of expressing my deepest thoughts, my ups and downs, my success and failures, and many more. Then I realize that blogging could also be a great source of extra income. I thought these making money online stuffs in the internet are all scam. I was wrong. Smorty is a legit blog advertising tool. It is a service company which connects advertisers with bloggers. With Smorty, a good friend of mine told me about her experience with blog for money. I got very excited so I signed up with them, submitted my blog account and got approved immediately. They give opportunities for bloggers like me to get paid for simply writing my opinions on things/topics I am interested about. It’s absolutely free to create an account with them. For payment purposes, all they require is a PayPal account and after writing a post, expect to get paid fast weekly. So if you want to earn extra income, check the website for more detailed information and blog requirements. Don’t waste your time, get paid for blogging!

No comments: