Saturday, March 8, 2008

I Lost My Phone

I have no choice but to get a new phone today. Too bad I lost it yesterday. Had I known that this would happen, we should have included the insurance in our plan. Well, what can I expect? It would be a miracle if someone found it and will return it to my home address. I'm not sure if there's a good Samaritan out there nowadays. Or at least someone will give me a call and say "hey your cellphone is stolen and I don't have any plan of returning it". LoL. As far as I remember, I checked my phone for new messages or missed calls in the restaurant where my friend and I had our lunch or maybe in the convenience store where my husband and I switched seats in the car and we did not noticed it dropped accidentally. So we have no choice but to extend our 2-year contract and pay a lesser price for a new phone (with insurance this time!).

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Sorry to hear that you lost your phone. Look on the bright side, you've got a new job. Congratulations! :)