Thursday, March 13, 2008

A Close Friend Is Leaving

I got some bad news today. One of my close friends here has to move to another state (Arizona). She's the very first Filipina I knew in the area. I met her in a party hosted by a friend who I met through friendster. Of all those people who attended, it's her who I got very close to and got to spend time malling, eating out, shopping, going to the grocery, etc. I'm sure she will be happier living in Arizona because two of her sisters are there. Anyway, life is like that. You can't expect people to stick around because sometimes circumstances keep you apart. It's very true, people just come and go. And now that I'm busy working, we can't hang out anytime we want like we used to. I hope I can make it up to her before she and her family leaves. Too sad but life must go on.

No comments: