Tuesday, November 20, 2007

My Newly Discovered Store

Had a great day shopping for long hours in a thrift store. I love it there! Yvonne picked me up and we had lunch at a Japanese buffet restaurant with her son Patrick. Like those sushi! Afterwhich, she brought me to this store which sells super cheap second hand/used clothes items. We originally planned to go malling after lunch but then we got stuck there for hours. We forgot the time because of the huge selection of jeans, sweaters, blouses. Well, it's worth spending time there because I got five sweaters, a pair of jeans, and two pajamas. I only paid $40.00. Plus, to my surprise Yvonne gave me 5 sweaters which her sister previously owned and she have so much stuffs in her closet so she decided to share some with me. Feel so lucky today!

No comments: