Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

It took us almost two hours to get to Chambersburg, Pennsylvania to celebrate Thanksgiving with my husband's family. I met Motini (my mother-in-law's older brother) and his two sons, Troy and Travis. I called them the T family because their names all starts with letter T. They are all nice and warm to me and thank God I have great in-laws. I helped hubby's mom prepare some foods before serving time took place at 1pm because we got there early. I really had a great time and got to bond with my hubby's family and relatives. We took pictures and I hope I'll get some copies of them soon. I want to send some to my family in the Philippines so they will see how they celebrate Thanksgiving here. Looks like the biggest event of the year where family get together and share updates on each other's lives. We left the house around 8pm and we brought lots of food. I don't know how we are going to eat all of those. We have turkey, sliced ham, sweet potato, mashed potato, sweet corn, pumpkin pie and my favorite cheesecake. And there's more... Chocolate cake which mom baked especially for me coz she knows I love chocolates!

No comments: