Saturday, November 24, 2007

Movies & Books

My hubby accompanied me to the library and I got some books and DVD's. I want to take advantage borrowing them for free! Wow, guess I have to go there often knowing I could just grab any book I want or movies to watch. It will save a lot of money compared to buying new ones. I have the list below of the stuffs I got and have to returned them after five days for movies and after three weeks for books. Isn't that great? I really love the idea of getting them for free!!! Nothing beats that.

DVD's
1. "The Pearl" Based on a classic novel, it's the story of an impoverished diver whose life is changed forever when he discovers "the pearl of the world."

2. "The Shell Seekers" It's all about a woman's unforgetable odyssey to find her dreams and a last chance for happines.

3. "The Secret Life of Mrs. Beeton" Traces a woman's transformation from young wife, to magazine journalist, to publishing phenomenon.

4. "Therese" The true story of Saint Therese of Lisieux

5. "Sliding Doors" Funny and touching movie.

Books
1. "Bloodline" by Sidney Sheldon
2. "Vanished" by Danielle Steel

No comments: