Friday, April 4, 2008

Lumens Lighting And Living

Home interior designing has become my favorite hobby now that I got married. When I first got here, the house was so plain and simple. It looked like a bachelor’s pad. It really reflected my husband's status. No decorative curtains, only blinds. There was white paint all over the house from the ceiling to the bathroom down to the full basement. I guess all he cares is work and work. Beautifying the house and decorating it is not his thing. Well, not anymore. Since I got here, I busied myself decorating. Part of it was looking for good deals in the internet. Until now, I’m still working on making the house more beautiful. While browsing the net this morning trying to look for chandeliers and lighting, I came across lumens.com. They have a wide selection of Contemporary lighting from Eurofase. Aside from lighting, they also have home accessories and more home products which are good designs at reasonable prices. The website offers a wide array of product selection from world-renowned lighting innovators like Flos, Artemide, Tech Lighting and LBL Lighting. Their modern ceiling fans came from manufacturers like Minka Aire. Even though their big showroom is located in California, you can still shop their products online like you are in the actual showroom. Everything can be browsed over the net and you don’t have to worry about shipping cost. It’s free if you order over $50 and no restocking fees. So visit the showroom now or shop online. Either way, Lumens.com features the very best designs in modern and contemporary lighting as well as extraordinary home accessories.

No comments: