Friday, April 25, 2008

I Hate Rainy Days

It's been raining lately. I hate it. I can't do my everyday jogging routine in the park. You see, I'm very motivated to loose some weight because I'm looking forward to our Philippine vacation next year. I want to feel confident wearing sexy bathing suits! LoL! Boracay is on top of our list. It will be summer of 2009 for sure. With many great resorts in my hometown, I can't say no to frolicking with my hubby, family and friends in the beach. I'm a certified beach bum I admit. I really miss the seawaves also, the very calm seawater which I can hardly find here of course because of the surrounding big bodies of ocean.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can relate about not being able to do regular exercise. It's been about two months now since I last played soccer with my team mates and I sure do miss it.

I hope the rainy days will be over soon.

Looking forward to that vacation. Boracay is really great!