Friday, May 2, 2008

Baby Maker

I found this great soap opera in youtube called "Palimos Ng Pag-Ibig" which means "Begging For Love. Its a drama teleserye which had been aired in the Philippines two years ago I guess. One youtube account has the complete list of episodes from start to finish so I made sure to be one of his subscribers. The story is a love triangle drama which highlights the importance of conceiving a child due to family pressure. The couple unfortunately is unable to reproduce because of the wife's health problems. The desperate husband decided to pay a baby maker so he can have a child of his own from her instead of adoption. Later did he realized that he was falling for the baby maker. A great story of love, trust and betrayal. Even if I'm too tired from a stressful day's work, I watch episodes whenever I can.

No comments: